The Landmark Forum for Young People (Ages 8–12)
This three-day program leaves young people with the freedom to be and freedom to act®, empowered to be responsible for their lives, create new possibilities, deal effectively with others, and feel confident in their own choices.
"I can talk to my parents now and they really listen. I think, however, it’s me that changed. Either way, it’s pretty cool."
Chelsea, Age 10
In this engaging and interactive experience, young people will have the opportunity to create breakthroughs in their ability to:
- Experience an appreciation for their families and the people in their lives
- Deal effectively with peer pressure and make their own choices
- Generate excellence in the areas of life that are important to them
- Know themselves as someone who makes a difference
- Be responsible in a way that empowers themselves and others
The Landmark Forum for Young People is for 8- to 12-year-olds who participate with the permission of their parents. It is a three-day course, held during one weekend. Each day begins at 9:00 a.m. and ends at approximately 4:30 p.m. Breaks are approximately every 2½ to 3 hours, and there is a meal break each day. (The course includes short meetings for parents during the same weekend.) Tuitions vary based on location and currency. Discounted “sibling tuition” is available when two or more siblings take the course together.
Schedules | Tuition