Access to Power
This course brings communication—the most basic phenomenon of our lives—from the background to the foreground, giving us access to the most powerful and useful tool available in this business of living.
As a participant, you will:
- Discover a new way of listening that allows you to communicate effectively in any conversation, with freedom and peace of mind regardless of the conversation’s content.
- Experience a dramatically increased level of effectiveness in situations in which you may have previously been ineffective.
- Gain an ability to consistently have your conversations be generative and possibility-based versus reaction-based.
- Experience what it takes to invite others to participate with you in new possibilities.
- Find yourself able to create and/or restore harmony and affinity, at any time, under any circumstance.
- Discover a new access in being free to fully be yourself in communication with people from all walks of life.
The course literally brings a new world of communication into being—one that moves people and transforms both you and the person you’re in communication with.
Each course takes place during one full weekend and one evening session: Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., and a weekday evening session 7:00 p.m. to 10:15 p.m.
The Power to Create
In this advanced Communication Course, you’ll identify and replace old patterns with new practices of listening and speaking—practices that leave you reliable and masterful in generating new possibilities in every aspect of your life.
- Communicate with a new level of impact, effectiveness, and peace of mind
- Experience being heard and hearing others in a way that each is truly known to the other
- Create new futures in your relationships, families, jobs, and community
- Gain structures and tools to replace old patterns with new practices of listening and speaking
Each course takes place during one full weekend and one evening session: Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., and a weekday evening session that generally runs 7:30 p.m. to 10:45 p.m. (in certain locations, from 7:00 p.m. to 10:15 p.m.).
The Team, Management, and Leadership Program
The Team, Management, and Leadership Program is a year-long advanced training program designed to bring a new level of power to your management and leadership of projects and teams.
In this program, you’ll:
- Be empowered to work with others in a way that their leadership abilities are significantly expanded.
- Generate and maintain high-level performance and call forth powerful, effective action from others.
- Combine the practical challenge of leading a group with an opportunity to master the principles of powerful communication.
Participants work as a team with others from their city, generating and producing local Communication Courses. The program consists of five weekend sessions held at three-month intervals, as well as monthly classroom sessions, local team meetings, and continuing practice in communication and enrollment through fulfilling projects.